Are you looking to
- spend you summer outside in nature?
- connect with younger campers?
- continue the Fernbrook Farms summer camp experience?
- gain valuable work experience?
- earn community service hours?
- have a life-changing summer camp experience?
- Then volunteering at Fernbrook Farms Summer Camps is the perfect fit for you!
Our volunteers are like a big sister/brother to our younger campers as they work with our 3-11 year old campers. Volunteers are there to make connections with the campers while supporting the core staff and helping out in a variety of ways. Volunteers might help campers catch their first fish, hold their first chicken, roast their marshmallow, or build their shelter. Most importantly, volunteers make connections with campers that make their summers at Fernbrook Farms the best summer ever!
Volunteers are not responsible for running their own activities or disciplining campers. Volunteers can pick their own schedules for the summer meaning that you could choose to come all day every day for a week or two or more during the summer or choose to come every Monday & Wednesday (or some other combination) all summer long. We are flexible so there are many other combinations of volunteer schedules that are possible. If you are interested in volunteering, please email ([email protected]) or call (609-298-4028) Mr. Brian to coordinate your schedule.