The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is located on 230 acres of preserved farmland located in central New Jersey. The 1800’s Georgian style Estate has seven bedrooms, all adorned with the finest linens and modern bath accommodations. Guests can fall asleep listening to nature’s lullaby. The common areas in The Inn include a large dining room for your entire overnight group to enjoy a fresh country breakfast together. Our Billiards Room hosts many friendly games along with an antique piano if you have the talent in your group to indulge. The front parlor is a nice quiet space to enjoy afternoon tea by the fireplace. Our den hosts a wet bar for entertaining any time of day, and our library in the rear of the house can be used to relax and open a book of your choice, play a game of checkers, or use for your morning yoga.
Each of the bedrooms at The Inn have their own personality and are decorated in their own whimsical style.
We can accommodate up to 18 guests in The Inn with our seven private rooms featuring luxurious, comfortable beds, topped with the finest linens. We offer rooms with five Queen-size beds and four double beds, and all include toiletries, towels, pure cotton sheets, and plush pillows.
- Arrive on Friday Evening around 5 pm followed by a wine and cheese reception and relaxed evening by the campfire at the Hearth.
- The next two mornings you’ll be greeted by freshly brewed coffee and herbal tea options, as well as Fernbrook Farms country breakfast buffet of locally sourced treats with options for all dietary needs.
- Saturday morning includes an a hour long Yoga session and an Eco-Hike through the property. Conveniently, the nearly 3 miles of walking trails can be accessed easily from The Inn where you can choose to enjoy a short stroll or a longer adventure. You’ll also be able to enjoy some silent walking meditation and learn about the ecology of the land, giving you a chance to connect deeply with your natural roots.
- Upon return to camp, you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch and some free time to enjoy the solitude of the grounds. Choose from our add on activities menu options: have a spa treatment or massage at The Inn, take a shot at our Archery or Skeet Shooting range, or simply unwind and relax in any way that feels best to you taking advantage of the time to unwind.
- The evening will offer another chance to taste the bounty of Fernbrook Farms, as our resident chef will prepare and cater an exclusive meal just for your group. Using locally sourced ingredients you’ll delight in a dinner that will be a feast for all senses.
- Sunday morning – Start the day with a healthy breakfast served with fresh squeezed juices, pressed coffee and herbal teas. There will be an optional one-hour long yoga session or a vigorous one-hour hike around the farm fields. Checkout is suggested at 11am. We encourage you to explore the local town of Bordentown with its shops, art galleries, restaurants and craft brewery.
A la carte
Options For Your Stay
- Skeet Shooting
- Foraging walks
- Cooking classes
- Wine & Paint
- Floral Facials
- Aromatherapy & Medicinal Remedies
- Reiki Session
- Meditation & MIndfulness coaching
- Yoga; Restorative, Vinyasa, Buti
- Local Beer, Wine, Spirits tasting shuttle tours
- Escape Room
- Hatchet Throwing
a few other
- TRANSPORTATION: The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is best reached by car. If you would like to take the train into Hamilton Station, we are a short 15 minute Taxi/Lyft/Uber from there.
- COSTS: Lodging costs cover two nights of accommodations for up to 18 guests, one yoga session, one guided hike = $3500 + 5% room and 6.625 NJ state taxes.
Private Chef and staff service: wine & cheese reception, two breakfasts, one lunch, and one dinner, begin at $3000. Retreats are available off peak months. November through March.