Fernbrook Farms might be the perfect place for their next birthday party. Fernbrook Farms Environmental Education Center will host and run activities for large and small groups. The birthday girl or boy can choose the activities they are most interested in and Fernbrook Farms staff will provide an exciting birthday party experience. Our birthday party packages are ideal for ages 3 -12. If your birthday girl/boy is younger/older, please call us (609-298-4028) for other options.
Does your child love animals, nature, exploring and being active?
The Education Center provides 2 fun, ½ hour, nature-based activities. Options include:
- animal barn educational tour
- pond exploration and fishing (seasonal)
- scavenger hunt hike
- Nature Arts & Craft (options can be discussed)
- stream walk/study (seasonal)
- meadow exploration
- team-building challenges and activities
In addition to the above activities, a wagon ride is part of every birthday party!
- $100.00 Site Fee (due as non-refundable deposit 3 weeks before the party date)
- $18/child with 10 child minimum and 40 child maximum (Final head count due 1 week in advance)
- $45.00 additional staffing fee for parties with more than 15 children
The Education Center provides fun, 1-hour, nature-based activities. Activity options are:
- wagon ride, animal barn visit and campfire with marshmallow roasting
- wagon ride, greenhouse tour and pot your own plant/seeds
*maximum of 30 people fit on one wagon
- $130.00 Site Fee (due as non-refundable deposit 14 days before the party date)
- $22/child with 10 child minimum and 40 child maximum
- Parties are typically 2.5 hours and can be scheduled between the hours of 10am-3:30pm.
- Host family may arrive 45 minutes prior to the party to set-up.
- All clean up must be completed before host family leaves Fernbrook. The Education Center will take care of all trash if it is bagged and tied.
- Party goes on Rain or Shine (activities may slightly change)
The Host family is responsible for any decorations, food, and serving utensils/plates. The Education Center will provide use of the Kerney Barn or outdoor event tents (except winter when tents are not up) and provide garbage bags and trash/recycling cans. The boys and girls bathrooms are also available in the barnyard area. Each child will receive a tree-cookie nametag.
The host family is recommended to meet with an Education Center staff member at the farm at least a week prior to the party to briefly (~20-30 minutes) go over the set up and program details to ensure the best party experience.