Pick-Up Procedures 2020
Please adhere to the following guidelines while picking up your share as we have redesigned the Farm-Shop for our new procedures.
- Please wear a mask while in the farm shop.
- Please limit 1 person/shareholder in the farm shop. (More than 1 shareholder is permitted in the U-Pick Fields which are open M-F 8am-7pm and Saturday 7am-3pm.)
- Please be sure to sign-up for a pick-up time using the Sign-up genius link. This will help limit the number of people in the farm shop and reduce the potential lines. (Click here sign up.)
- Please follow directional signs for entering the farm shop and wash hands before entering. (The hand-washing sink is more easily accessible and ready for use!)
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance from other customers in the farm shop and in the fields.
- Please ask Laura for any additional farm shop items (meats, cheeses, etc.) that you might want as they will be behind her newly designed counter.
- Please stay in the U-Pick fields and farm shop area while on the farm. Trails are CLOSED and visits to the animals are limited to the pigs in the U-pick fields. While the farm is shared with many, it is also a private residence for several families and we ask that you respect their wishes at this time.
- Please adhere to U-Pick times and do not extend your stay. U-pick hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am – 7 pm and Saturday 7 am – 4 pm. NO U-pick on Sunday.
- For a detailed description of all our Pick-Up procedures, click here for a printable PDF version.